Unified Cloud Continuous Controls Monitoring
XM Cyber’s partnership with ServiceNow enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on ServiceNow key aspects and issues, such as configuration, incident and investigation management, password policies, user and role administration and more. This joint effort helps enterprises manage their ServiceNow cybersecurity environment and continuously monitor their cybersecurity ecosystem posture.
The integration with ServiceNow offers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility
along with compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor ServiceNow IT Service Management and Configuration Management Database (CMDB) in an unprecedented manner. XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform deploys in the corporate network automatically, in a matter of a few hours, predefined with security domains and CSC measurements to deliver cybersecurity ecosystem views:
- First, it provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or lacking and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- It then reveals the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Finally, the machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuous Controls Monitoring connector for ServiceNow ITSM and CMDB receives security and configuration data from the ServiceNow server via a secure REST API.
Key Features & Beneﬁts of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting for Managers: Alerts and reporting regarding ServiceNow current configuration implementation status based on the vendor’s and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber provides continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of ServiceNow implementation and effectiveness as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real-time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the ServiceNow technical owners with continuous mitigation recommendation and steps to improve, for securing and monitoring ServiceNow ITSM and CMDB implementation, effectiveness, maturity, and resilience from a management perspective in an unprecedented manner.
- Customizable Views and Reports: All views and reports could be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and ServiceNow offers CxOs a powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
Key ServiceNow ITSM Use Cases
Key ServiceNow CMDB Use Cases
ServiceNow (Nasdaq: NOW) is a cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform that automates organizational processes and delivers a consistent, consumer-like experience. It is a comprehensive development environment in which you can build, test and implement applications that provide automated workflows for challenges such as case management, operations management and services management.