Unified cybersecurity management and awareness
XM Cyber’s partnership with FireEye enables CISOs to better manage their cybersecurity ecosystem. They receive alerts from XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform on the key aspects and issues in FireEye such as configuration, incident and investigation management, access control, password policies, user and role administration and more. This joint effort helps enterprises manage their cybersecurity environment and continuously monitor their cybersecurity ecosystem posture.
Key Features & Benefits of Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Cyber Hygiene Analysis and Reporting for Managers: Alerts and reporting regarding FireEye NX current configuration implementation status based on vendors’ and security standards best-practices, including security configuration issues, incidents and investigations management, admins and roles administration, and more.
- Reduced Incident Analysis Time: XM Cyber provides continuous alerts on deviation from normal behavior in terms of FireEye NX implementation and effectiveness, as well as continuous monitoring of relevant security issues in near real time.
- Continuous Incident Response: Provides the CISO and other relevant managers in the organization, as well as the FireEye NX technical owners with continuous mitigation, recommendations and steps to improve. This helps secure and monitor FireEye NX’s implementation, effectiveness, maturity, and resilience from a management perspective in an unprecedented manner.
- Customizable Views and Reports: All views and reports can be modified to the organization’s needs and structure. The integration between XM Cyber and FireEye NX offers CxOs powerful effectiveness and resilience visibility, as well as compliance validation and controls.
Fast and Secure Deployment
The XM Cyber Continuous Controls Monitoring connector for FireEye ISE receives security and configuration data from the FireEye NX server via a secure REST API.
The integration between XM Cyber and FireEye offers CxOs powerful and effective resilience visibility along with
compliance validation and controls, to secure and monitor FireEye in an unprecedented manner.
XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring platform deploys to the corporate network automatically, in a matter of a few hours, predefined with security domainsand CSC measurements to deliver three unique cybersecurity ecosystem views:
- First, it provides organizations with the best indicators of the cybersecurity tools that may be misconfigured, malfunctioning, or missing and should be added to provide complete cybersecurity protection.
- It then reveals the security gaps that exist in each security domain and delivers continuous proactive recommendations to close these gaps.
- Finally, XM Cyber’s Continuous Controls Monitoring machine learning analytics engine continuously calculates online measurements that represent normal behavior, and then alerts when a deviation from normal behavior is detected.
Key Use Cases
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent and respond to cyber-attacks.