About The Position
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation (BAS) solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
As a Senior Backend engineer at XM Cyber, you'll be responsible for implementing core features, building infrastructure, and finding innovative solutions while getting into the language internals. We're looking for top talents who are ready to level up their skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for leading features and products end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- 4+ years of experience in backend development and design
- 2+ years of experience server-side development with Node.js
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience in designing and developing large distributed system and microservices architecture
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience