About The Position
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Demand Generation team and help us leverage the latest technology to automate our company’s marketing efforts. Your core responsibilities will revolve around setting up an efficient, streamlined marketing infrastructure and training our marketing team members on utilizing new solutions.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at XM Cyber, you will be tasked with implementing a new software stack, automating manual processes and workflows, and setting up performance measurement tools that will enable us to convert raw data into actionable insights.
Our ideal candidate must have expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools like Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Be responsible for the company’s marketing automation software
- Create and implement digital marketing automation strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build customer databases
- Create different automated campaigns based on our customer’s personas and customer life cycle
- Ensure our marketing automation campaigns align with industry best practices
- Research the ideal marketing automation tools to use to reach potential leads
- Utilizing customer relationship management (CRM) software for lead generation and sales
- Work with graphic designers and copywriters to create eye-catching materials for the target audience
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and create data-driven strategies for our marketing projects
- At least 2 years of marketing automation experience (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience in HubSpot / Salesforce- MUST
- Knowledge of email automation technology
- Understanding of lead generation procedures and customer life cycle
- Proficient in audience segmentation
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Ability to collaborate with team members from other departments
- Project management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to the ever-changing consumer behavior
- Analytical and driven by data metrics