About The Position
XM Cyber is a cyber security that continuously and safely helps the world’s most secure organisations understand how adversaries can compromise critical business assets by simulating all known attack techniques, and then provides the insights to determine the right options to mitigate the risks.
XM Cyber is looking for an inspirational and Partner Sales Manager with a strong track record of building business with Global System Integrator (GSI) and MSSP for enterprise cyber security solutions. Having been recently acquired by Germany’s Schwarz Group, the EMEA business is undergoing significant growth and interest from potential MSSPs & GSIs. This is a strategic opportunity to be part of the team that takes the EMEA region to even greater levels of success.
- Work with existing MSSP & GSI Partners to accelerate the revenue growth of XM Cyber as part of their market offering
- Proactively use your network to identify and onboard new MSSP’s & GSIs that can make a significant contribution to XM Cyber’s business growth
- Work with Regional Sales Teams in XM Cyber to align with major client engagements where appropriate.
- Create strategic relationships with key stakeholders to maximize the joint go-to-market and revenue potential
- Work with the partner’s product management teams to define and agree a security roadmap based on the partners strategic service priorities and build a capability to scale efficiently.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales activities and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint go-to-market planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Work as part of an integrated channel and sales team to direct activities aligned to the focus MSSPs & GSIs
- Develop and own joint go to market business plans.
- Run regular QBR’s to track and continue execution of jointly agreed business plans
- Help MSSPs & GSIs succeed by helping to position XM Cyber to their account base.
- 10+ years’ experience working in the IT industry with at least 5 years in a channel sales role within the cyber security market
- Exceptional presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of The XM Cyber value proposition, business benefits, technology integration, product differentiators, and competitive benefits.
- Knowledge of the MSSP & GSI marketplace, their business drivers and go to market model.
- Deep knowledge of the cyber industry.
- Strategic thinker with a view for building scalable business models
- Previous experience of successfully building and executing regional GTM strategies with MSSP’s & GSIs across EMEA.
- An understanding of key industry drivers and major technology vendors
- Ability to evangelize complex new technologies and ideas
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment and building successful partnerships from the ground up is essential.
- High level knowledge of some of the following security technology domains: EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Firewalls and PAM.
- A passion for ongoing industry education including recent breaches
- Direct end user sales experience an advantage