Regional Sales Director DACH
About The Position
XM Cyber illuminates all the attack paths allowing our clients to SEE ALL WAYS towards the critical assets. We are a SAAS based pre-ipo cyber security vendor that continuously helps the world’s most secure organizations understand how adversaries can compromise critical business assets by safely simulating all attacks, and then provides the insights to determine the right options to mitigate the risks.
Having recently been acquired by Schwarz Group this is a unique opportunity to be part of a team where Germany is the most strategic market. We are looking for an inspirational and experienced Regional Sales Director with a strong track record of building an early-stage sales region from ground up where the target end users are 2,500 employees and above. We are witnessing exponential growth in our business with clients using us to meet needs around hybrid/cloud security, 3rd party risk management, ransomware readiness, OT security, vulnerability prioritization, executive cyber risk reporting and digital transformation. This is a strategic opportunity to be part of the team that takes the DACH region to the next level of success.
You will evangelize the XM Cyber value proposition at senior levels of potential clients building funnel, progressing qualified sales opportunities, and growing the annual recurring revenue base for the company. The role will involve working closely with our channel partners to generate opportunities in major target accounts and managing smaller opportunities to build a vibrant sales region. You will be working together with an experienced team of world class professionals who all believe in the vision and future success of XM Cyber.
You will apply strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with enterprise selling know how to underpin the success and fuel the growth of XM Cyber.
The role will compliment the existing sales team in Germany by having both a named account and regional sales structure.
This role reports to VP EMEA.
This position will require travel throughout Germany.
· Identify target clients within XM Cyber ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
· Work with marketing on demand generation campaigns to open opportunities within ICP.
· Work with BDR (business development representative) to execute focused campaigns into target clients.
· Work with channel management teams to build and execute regional channel strategy.
· Introduce and present XM Cyber to qualified contacts at target clients to create sales opportunities.
· Work consultatively with potential clients to understand addressable pain and build impactful business cases for investment
into XM Cyber.
· Work with sales engineering resource to arrange and execute high impact demos, value focused proof of concepts and client
· Proactively use your network both direct and indirect to create early-stage sales engagements.
· Build and execute multi-faceted sales engagements with major clients where we are working at the different levels of
influence across the client.
· Meet assigned targets for sales activities within your sales region.
· Manage CRM (salesforce) in line with XM Cyber funnel and lead management framework so that accurate business reporting
and visibility is provided.
· Provide quarterly business review for senior management giving visibility of short- and long-term sales opportunities and
Desired Skills And Experience
· 10+ years’ experience working in the IT industry with at least 5 years in a cyber security sales role
· Exceptional presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of value proposition, business benefits, technology
integration, product differentiators, and competitive benefits.
· Deep knowledge of the cyber industry and the different go-to-market models that VAR and MSSP organisations use.
· Strategic thinker with a view for building scalable business models
· Previous experience successfully building regional business within Germany.
· An understanding of key industry drivers and major technology vendors.
· Ability to evangelize new technologies and ideas.
· Previous experience working in a start-up environment and building a business from ground up is essential.
· Knowledge of digital business models and how digital transformation and increased 3rd party connectivity is impacting cyber
· High level knowledge of some of the following security technology domains: EDR, SIEM, SOAR, Penetration Testing,
Vulnerability Scanning, Firewalls and PAM.
· Ideally experience within a SAAS vendor
· Language Skills: English and German
· Ability to travel regularly within region, as needed
· Knowledge of and formal training on industry accepted sales methodologies e.g. Target Account Selling, Miller Heiman, SPIN.