About The Position
XM Cyber is the leader in hybrid-cloud security posture management, using the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. XM Cyber is looking for a talented Big Data Senior developer
Join a core team of experts responsible for developing innovative cyber-attack techniques for Cloud-based environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes) that integrate into XM Cyber’s fully automated attack simulation.
This role provides the opportunity to lead end-to-end design & implementation of advanced server-side features using a wide range of technologies: Scala, k8s, Node.js (JS/Typescript) with MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Dockers, Apache Spark, and Flink (Big Data Stream Processing)
If you are up for the challenge and you have the ‘XM factor’, come and join us!
- 7+ years of experience in software development with proven ability to take full responsibility and lead advanced software projects that require team collaboration.
- Capable of facing a wide range of cutting edge technologies and challenging development tasks, designing new features from scratch and diving into existing infrastructure.
- Must - 2+ years experience of spark with scala
- Experience in server-side development with APIs, Microservices Architecture (Docker), databases, caches, queues.
- Experience in delivering fully tested production-level code using CI/CD pipeline and maintaining large-scale production systems.
- Highly motivated leader with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Relevant Cyber Security experience - Advantage
- Experience in cloud development (AWS / Azure / GCP) - Advantage
- Experience with k8s operator and spark - Big Advantage
- Experience with graph processing ,janusgraph, gremlin, pregel - Big Advantage