Senior Full Stack Developer
About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
As a full stack developer, you will deal with the entire development-chain, Client/Server/DB integration, source control & more.
You will develop Node.js based REST APIs using common networking protocols and object oriented design and techniques.
In addition you will be following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux) using HTML and CSS. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will be required to be independent without sacrificing being able to collaborate effectively with developers from within and from outside the team.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and high-level analytical skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend & Backend or as a Fullstack Development using common web developing frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with React & Redux.
- 3+ years of experience with Backend technologies.
- Experience with Rest API, No-SQL Databases, Microservices and highly scalable systems.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, passionate about coding standards.
- Eager and able to quickly master new technologies.
- Experience with SVG and D3.js - advantage.
- Experience with Node.js - advantage.
- Experience with Docker and/or cloud ecosystems - advantage.