About The Position
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated software engineer who, along with the rest of our excellent software engineers in the group, will be responsible for developing the core component of the XM product while adhering to company standards and processes.
You will be working closely with other members of the group on a regular basis as well as other groups in the company from time to time. Communication is key!
Duties will include (but are not limited to) designing and implementing the newest
and most popular cyber-attack techniques that are relevant to all of XM's customers.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering, or another related qualification is highly advantageous.
- A minimum of proven four years of software engineering experience, preferably in a related field.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- High level coding skills.
- Previous working experience in an agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Previous background in cyber is advantageous.