About The Position
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation (BAS) solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
As a Software Architect at XM Cyber, you'll be Leading SW architecture while working closely with the team leads. Responsible for implementing core features, building infrastructure, and finding innovative solutions while working with cutting-edge technologies plus getting into the language internals.
We're looking for top talents who are ready to level up their skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for leading features and products end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- At least 7 years of software development experience
- 3+ years experience as a software architect
- Experience with Big Data technologies - Must
- Practical experience in Rest API, No-SQL Databases, Microservices and highly scalable systems.
- Hands on development experience with at least one cloud provider AWS/GCP/AZURE
- Experience in Node.js - Huge Advantage.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and high-level analytical skills.
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field