About The Position
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that provides a unique and fully automated cyber attack simulation platform that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets. By simulating real advanced hacker behaviors and techniques, it helps organizations uncover gaps in security posture and prioritizes remediation with the actions required to close them.
In recent years, XM Cyber has had amazing success in hiring to Magshimim program graduates, which turned out to be a win-win opportunity for both parties - check it out for yourself!
We are looking for a young talented software developer to join our cyber-attack team. Join a core team of experts responsible for research & development of innovative cyber-attack techniques that integrate into XM Cyber’s fully automated attack simulation: ● Advanced C++ endpoint development using OS-level APIs (Windows, Linux, Mac). ● Modern attack techniques for Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and enterprise environments. ● Server-side attack simulation logic development (Node.js, MongoDB, TS/JS) using modern backend technologies.
- Magshimim program trainee or equivalent independent CyberSecurity development experience
- At least 6 months before military service.
- Experience with C++ development using Windows or Linux OS-level APIs
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles, networking, data structures, and O
- Highly motivated, capable of taking full responsibility and facing a wide range of modern technologies and challenging development tasks, that include diving into a large existing infrastructure and team collaboration