About The Position
XM Cyber is an award-winning startup that develops a multi-platform breach and attack simulation (BAS) solution that continuously exposes attack vectors threatening organizations' critical assets and provides them with prioritized, actionable remediation.
As a Java Team Lead at XM Cyber, you'll be responsible for leading a team of 5 talented engineers. you will lead building OSPM (On Prem) ,SSPM (SaaS) and CSPM (Cloud) integrations to available security and services used by the organizations.
You will be responsible for learning and investigating security and services develop new integration and integration techniques end to end, from design to production; build and develop modules, data pipelines, and services.
- 3+ years of experience as a backend team lead.
- Vest experience in Java.
- Experience in cloud development.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and architecture design capabilities.
- Experience in Rest API, No-SQL Databases, Microservices and highly scalable environments - a big plus
- Experience with python - an advantage
- Proven ability to lead and passion to mentor
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.