About The Position
XM Cyber is a pre-ipo cyber security vendor that continuously and safely helps the world’s most secure organisations understand cyber-attack paths that attackers can exploit. Until now it has not been possible to provide a continuous adversarial view of the enterprise allowing organisations to understand how they can be attacked, what they can do about it, and to fuse this visibility into a range of operational security processes. Clients view XM Cyber as a strategic component of cyber security de-risking and accelerating business initiatives.
You will be an inspirational and experienced Sales Engineer with a strong track record of selling enterprise cyber security solutions to Global 5000 companies. This is a strategic opportunity to be part of the team that takes XM Cyber on the scale-up phase of growth and shapes the future success of the company You will evangelise the XM Cyber solutions and value proposition at senior levels of G5000 companies up to and including CISO. This role involves working hand-in-hand with an experienced team of world class professionals who all believe in the vision and future success of XM Cyber. You will apply strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a strong enterprise pre-sales methodology to underpin the success of your assigned region and fuel the growth of XM Cyber.
• Assist the regional sales director and select partners with preparations for customer
and prospect meetings, presentations, scoping and competitive positioning.
• Provide technical account management, project management, and conduct handson product demonstrations and technical discussions with
prospects, customers and channel partners.
• Lead and manage pilot and proof-of-value (POV) execution in complex
environments aligned to defined client requirements. Post execution a report and
stakeholder presentation would be delivered outlining the findings, successful use
cases. value proof, client value proposition and next steps.
in the form of value propositions and product capabilitysent XM Cyber as a key technical spokesperson and figurehead evangelising
to the market and partner community engaging in regular speaking events and
participating in roundtables with CISO and senior security management personas.
• Develop and evolve solution propositions that fit the needs of large enterprises to
• Repreom propositions that resonate with the clients you are working with.
• Introduce and present XM Cyber capabilities, use cases, and technology via
presentations, white board sessions, and product demonstrations
• Qualify opportunities by understanding the customers business need, operational
pain points and technology ecosystem
• Work with the regional sales director to articulate value propositions, differentiation,
and solution architecture
• Work closely with existing customers to help them maximise value from the
investments and look for additional use cases to increase value and environment
Work closely with marketing and R&D teams to bring to life new impactful use cases
Desired Skills And Experience
• 5-10+ years’ experience working as a pre-sales engineer within the cyber security
domain aligned with G5000 and major government organisations
• Experience in security operations center processes and solutions
• Experience in vulnerability management processes and solutions
• Knowledge of advanced security operations architecture
• An understanding of red teaming, penetration testing tools/techniques and threat
• Exceptional presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of complex
solutions, business benefits, technology integration, product differentiators,
competitive benefits, and an architecture that aligns to the client’s ecosystem
• Ability to understand a technology in detail to then flexibly use the knowledge to
bring to life impactful tailored demos and presentations
• Knowledge of some of the following technology domains: EDR, SIEM, SOAR,
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, ITSM, CMDB, Firewalls and PAM.
• Knowledge of cloud architecture and controls within AWS, Azure and GCP
• Broad knowledge of the security controls an organisation can deploy to mitigate risk
• A passion for ongoing industry education including recent breaches and techniques
used to exploit clients
• Knowledge of industry frameworks such as MITRE, NIST, OODA and Cyber Kill Chain.