About The Position
XM Cyber is looking for a Global IT Manager to take our team to the next stage.
Manage XM Cyber IT group in a hybrid infrastructure environment (on-premise data center and cloud solution), serving an online cyber SAAS product.
The lead of infrastructure projects and management of IT team members including: SysOps, Network, System, Storage, hypervisor, Database, Migrations, Backup, Security, DRP, Datacenter, Monitoring, Cloud, Budget, VoIP, and more.
- Maintenance of data communication and system infrastructure, LAN and WAN-based
- Leading the IT company strategy and being responsible for the IT department performance and production stability (automation), including the design and deployment.
- Leading the IT annual work plan projects and budget management
- 50% hands-on role
- Communication with external providers, integrators, and manufacturers, internal and external users.
- Assuring quality service, support, and maintenance of HQ offices
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- 3+ years of IT management projects experience or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in IT concepts - networking (OSI), system infrastructures, virtualization (VMware), switches, routers, firewalls, standard protocols
- Knowledge and experience Cloud-based environment - AWS
- Hands-on experience in OS systems like Microsoft, Linux, macOS
- Hands-on experience with tools/services such as Splunk, Jenkins, Cloudflare
- Proven Scripting capabilities in PowerShell, Bash, Python - Advantage
- Proven experience in Production environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Detail-oriented with the ability to see the “big picture”
- Thorough knowledge of information security and IT automation
- Working knowledge of industry-leading information security procedures and technologies
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Teamwork and good work ethic an absolute necessity
- Previous experience in global online companies