About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. The XM Cyber platform enables companies to rapidly prioritize and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems.
We are seeking a business development representative (BDR) for Israel and emerging markets. You will be the first line of communication with our prospects. We need a quick learner with strong communication skills. You will need to have a good understanding of our sales process, excel at researching leads, and starting conversations. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, through inbound and outbound activities alike. If you're dedicated and ambitious, XM Cyber is an excellent place to grow your career.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent XM Cyber, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how our solution solves the pain of our customers.
- Generate leads and build relationships both by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential ones.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine our sales playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Execute daily goals and metrics regarding calls made, emails sent, accounts touched, etc. through cold calling, email, and LinkedIn activities to generate new sales opportunities.
- Qualify leads from marketing as sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings between prospective clients and regional sales directors.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Work closely with the regional sales director to build and execute targeted account entry strategy focussing on top target accounts.
- Use Intent-based data and other analytic platforms to focus on prospects who are most likely in the market or who have addressable pain.
- Nurture early-stage opportunities that are not ready to progress with the next steps immediately.
- At least 1 year of business development experience, with a history of exceeding targets.
- Native-level Hebrew speaker and able to speak English fluently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of industry-standard sales technologies, such as Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, etc.
- Time management and personal organization.
- Motivation, determination, and perseverance!