Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
XM Cyber is a global leader in hybrid cloud security. XM Cyber brings a new approach that uses the attacker’s perspective to find and remediate critical attack paths across on-premises and multi-cloud networks. XM Observer module allows Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) for end-to-end Cybersecurity Visibility (On-premise, SSPM, and CSPM).
We are looking for a security-oriented support engineer to join our PS team to support our customers, understand their needs, and help them to achieve their goals with our solution.
- Manage PoC and Deployments from start to finish with new customers
- Provide day-to-day support to existing customers
- Work closely with internal Security/Dev/QA teams collaborating on initiatives and improving their efficiency
- At least 1-year experience in a Professional Services/Customer Support role - A Must
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft infrastructure - AD & O365 - A Must
- Advanced knowledge with Linux - Red-hat/Centos - A Must
- Experience with Cloud & On-premises infrastructures: VMware/Hyper-V/AWS/Azure - A Must
- Good troubleshooting experience – A Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - A Must
- Knowledge of market-leading security products - Advantage
- Experience with SQL/PostgreSQL DBs - Advantage
- Experience with script writing - Advantage
- knowledge with applications & web servers (e.g., JBoss or Wildfly) - Advantage
- Experienced Team Player
- High-level interpersonal communication
- Ability to think "Out of the box"
- Ability to write technical documents
- Ability to learn and work independently and in the team
- Willingness to work in flexible hours - from Office/Home
- Willingness to travel abroad