Add context to your security strategy with Attack-Centric Exposure Prioritization
Cyber security teams continue to be challenged by too many alerts, incident reports, vulnerability notices and a growing list to potential attackers. Standard security controls must be put in place and kept up to date. However, gaps still form constantly because of exposures from unmanaged activities like misconfigurations, shared credentials, and poor user activities. Attackers can combine known vulnerabilities these additional openings across your network to move in and around your enterprise looking for critical assets.
The only answer is to continuously calculate all attack paths using simulated attacker techniques. Using the resulting data gives your security and network teams an attack-centric view into risks, regardless of other security scores or vulnerability notices. Now they can optimize their time and resources by prioritizing remedial actions based on real threats in your actual environment.
Hackers explore every opening, waiting for changes that get them closer to your critical assets. The best defense is to take the same approach – be proactive in searching for attack paths.
- Run risk-free with no impact to your production environment
- Discover risks as they arise by continuously looking for attack vectors
- Validate your remediation efforts and track your overall security posture and risk level
- Discover hard-to-find exposures that result from misconfigurations, vulnerabilities, misplaced credentials and poor user behavior
- See how attackers can pivot in your environment and use multiple vulnerabilities and exposures to form new attack vectors that lead to your business-sensitive assets
XM Cyber is the global leader in Attack-Centric Exposure Prioritization that closes gaps in cloud and physical network security. Customers can rapidly identify and respond to cyber risks affecting their business-sensitive systems because the platform continuously calculates every potential attack path. Detailed remediation options are prioritized based on the potential impact, including exploitable vulnerabilities and credentials, misconfigurations, and user activities. XM Cyber eliminates 99% of its customer’s cyber risk by focusing IT and security operations on the one percent that represents the greatest threat.
XM Cyber continuously evaluates your environment for misconﬁgurations, vulnerabilities and human error that could be used in combination to open access to your most critical assets.
XM Cyber optimizes and protects your investment in security by assuring so additional attack paths can bypass or evade those controls. Your teams also gain risk-based additional context to help them recognize and prioritize security alerts, vulnerability scans and incident reports.
Here are three key benefits of adding attack-centric exposure prioritization to your security tech stack.
- Identify and critical assets and systems so you know where you need to focus and reduce risk.
- Visually see all the attack paths associated with a particular alert and drill down for specific details.
- Quickly get remediation recommendations and links to associated patches, data and tools.
Your security and network teams can now focus on the most important issues to reduce risk to your most important, business-sensitive assets.