Organizations need to ensure that limited resources are focused on the threats and attacks that pose the greatest risk and financial impact to the business. This calls for a risk-based approach to cybersecurity!
Topic: Protecting the Crown Jewels: A Risk-led Security Approach
Date: July 7th, 2021 at 2 p.m. (London time)
Mike Heredia, VP EMEA & APAC, XM Cyber
Miles Tappin, VP EMEA, ThreatConnect
In this session, we will share how together we can:
- Help organizations understand their threat landscape to identify the attacks that are most likely to occur.
- Utilize threat intelligence and continuous attack simulation to help organizations continuously and safely identify the most relevant cyber-attack paths that exist across the hybrid environment.
- Automate the threat assessment triage process providing the mitigations needed to face the most relevant threats.
- Understand the attack scenarios that are likely to have the greatest financial impact.
- Enable rapid mitigation and response through integrations with the organization’s wider eco-system for improved RoI and detection and response rates.
Despite large investments in cybersecurity, breaches are still occurring and the number of ransomware attacks is growing exponentially. Defenders lack true visibility of the key risks to the business to take a proactive approach and are thus reliant on detection and response strategies. Unfortunately, against the backdrop of today’s complex and dynamic hybrid infrastructure, fragmented security tools and processes, this leaves organizations open and vulnerable to attacks.